- To obtain insurance with us you have provided personal information about yourself
- Some of this information may be nonpublic in nature.
- We have a high regard for your privacy
- We want you to know how we handle your personal information.
- This notice lists how we handle your personal information.
- This notice lists the categories of information we collect about you.
- This notice explains how the information is used and protected.
- This notice describes our practices for our current and former customers.
Categories of Information Collected
- Personal information may be collected from other people than you.
- We collect personal information about you, including nonpublic personal information from: Applications for insurance or other forms you complete;
- Your transactions with us, such as your payment history, claims history and investigation files, policy coverage and limits;
- Our Insurance Carriers;
- Consumer reporting agencies
- Governmental agencies or independent reporting agencies, which may include motor vehicle reports, claims reports and property inspections.
Disclosure of Information
- We may in some circumstances, disclose the information collected about you to third parties.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you unless allowed by law.
- We provide your information to insurance companies.
- We do not sell or share your information with anyone for marketing purposes.
Right to Access and Correct information
- You have a right to access personal information collected about you.
- You have the right to correct any information, which may be wrong.
Confidentiality and Security
- We protect your non-public information
- The only employees, agents, brokers or subcontractors who have access to this information are those who must have it to provide our products and services to you.
- We have information security programs to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of your non-public personal information.